To ensure that you get the maximum value out of our top-quality filters in your complex and sensitive systems, we have developed a unique and comprehensive filter management system: Viledon filterCair.
Viledon filterCair is a unique filter management package which provides our customers in very diverse sectors of industry with maximum benefit from our top-quality filters installed in their highly-complex plant.
The flexible, customized package comprises a comprehensive filter program plus service support plus warranties - all at guaranteed fixed costs to bring our partners system solutions that are innovative, high-performance, economically efficient, environmentally friendly and offer excellent value for money.
Our can-do, professionally expert staff will carry out the following work on your systems – at fixed and budgetable costs.
Technical and commercial advantages of Viledon filterCair
- Reduction of stock and stock administration costs
- Reduction of order costs
- Less capital bound on stock
- Reduction of fire risk thanks to reduced stock
- Increased production area due to reduced stock
- Improved and stabilised air quality
- Avoid „Knee Jerk" reactions
- Closer working relationships
- Reduction in suppliers
- Continuous improvements now and in the future
Viledon filterCair portfolio at a glance
- Expert execution of filter replacement and system cleaning
- Disposal of used filters with appropriate documentation
- Technical service support and maintenance of mechanical and electrical system components (like pressure drop monitors, anti-icing systems, etc.)
- Hygiene inspections and hygiene checks in accordance with VDI 6022
- Filter acceptance measurements in ventilation systems as per DIN 1946-4
- Inspecting and calibrating pressure drop displays and transmitters
- Measuring dust emissions and immissions (e. g. PM 1.0; PM 2.5 and PM 10)
- Planning and inventory management for the filter elements
- Technical acceptance testing of the filter and ventilation systems (e. g. by measuring the arrestance
- efficiencies, the air flow rate or checking the seal fits, etc.)
- Checking the systems’ technical condition, weak-point analysis
- Documentation of all work performed
The Viledon filterCair service is available for a variety of market segments and applications.
Please find more information: