The Vi.P. View App and the Viledon Process View Data Management System are intended for a closed user group and can only be used after invitation and approval by Freudenberg Filtration Technologies.
When using this app, a minimal amount of personal will be processed necessary to fulfill the specified purposes and legal obligations.
In the following, we inform you about the data involved, how it is processed and what rights you have in this regard.
In accordance with Article 4(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Responsible body
Information on the responsible body for the collection, processing and use of personal data and for the technical service in connection with this app can be found in the legal note.
2. Installing the app
The app is available via app stores (Google PlayStore and Apple App Store).
A personal user ID and a password are required for use, which will be assigned to you by invitation from Freudenberg Filtration Technologies.
3. Categories of Data
The following personal data will be processed:
- Name, company address, contact details
- Access rights associated with your person
- Phone number, IMEI and Mac address
- Technical log files and usage data
The Vi.P. app View is part of the Viledon Process View Technical Data Management System. Personal data is used solely for authorization, testing, documentation and logging.
5. Legal basis
The collection and processing of your data is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 1 b GDPR for the purpose of the fulfillment of a contractual relationships or on the basis of Art. 6 1 f GDPR if this is necessary for the protection of our interests or of third parties. This may include the transfer to hosting or cloud computing providers for the purpose of optimizing the services and usability. Data may only be used by third parties for these purposes.
In addition, the collection and processing of personal data is in accordance with Art. 6 1 a GDPR if you have given your consent to this, as well as in the event that it is a legal obligation in accordance with Art. 6 c GDPR. There is no provision for the transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization.
6. Required Permissions
For the app to work properly, you must grant access to certain features on the device. The app will prompt you to grant access permissions at the very beginning or when you use the respective function.
Network connections: Internet access is required because the app is only fully usable in online mode.
Location data: The location can be used to support data entry.
Camera: In order to enter measurement data, access to the camera is required.
Memory: As part of device enrollment, security messages and a pseudonymized token are encrypted and stored locally. For purpose fulfillment, measurement data and system configurations are stored in the local memory, which are temporarily synchronized with a central database.
Push-Notification: The app also uses push services from operating system manufacturers. These are short messages that are displayed on the display with your consent and actively inform you about new activities and measures. In the case of use of the Push Services, a device token is assigned by Apple or a registration ID from Google. The sole purpose of their use by us is the provision of the push services. These are only encrypted, anonymized device IDs. A conclusion on the individual user is excluded. For later unsubscribe of the push messages, you can use the unsubscribe option in the app.
7. Recipients of the data
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies and its processors, as well as your employer, have an insight into the data. Third parties do not receive any data.
8. Retention Periods
The data will be stored in accordance with the contractual relationship between your employer and Freudenberg Filtration Technologies.
9. Rights of the Individual
You have the right to:
- in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, revoke your once-granted consent to us at any time. As a result, we may not continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or to object;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, immediately request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data stored by us;
- require the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract or the defense of legal claims;
- require the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- Pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 1 f.
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
10. Change Log