Engine Intake Air Filters
Modern high-performance engines need a source of good clean air to help them deliver the maximum output potential. The atmosphere contains both natural (pollen, dust, sand, etc.) and industrial (soot, abraded materials, pollutants, etc.) pollution which affect a smooth operation of the combustion process and thus can lead to engine damages. The sensor technology of the high-Performance engines can also be harmed.
Our filters for high-performance engines, made from synthetic materials, offer ground-breaking features, such as:
- optimum deep-bed filtration with 150% longer service life and improved initial filtration performance
- ageing resistance and resistance to pressure surge thanks to the use of fully synthetic materials
- non-combustible materials offering advantages in the case of fire
- new processing possibilities thanks to thermoplastic materials
- optimum system protection in accordance with ISO 5011
Apart from standard filter features such as the removal of particles and water, the use of synthetic nonwovens allows the latest design options. These filters can be tailored to fit the available space in accordance with EU pedestrian protection requirements.