Top 5 Reasons for Proper Air Filtration and Circulation in Your Data Center:
- Controls energy cost and consumption – systems will function with less effort.
- Reduces air contamination – by preventing or removing pollutions and/or particulates, the air is cleaner.
- Averts equipment corrosion – activated carbon optimizes gas adsorption and removal.
- Diminishes external carbon footprint – with elimination, there’s less emission in the outward air.
- Prevents electrical, mechanical or system failure – clean, cool, circulated air within your data center keeps the equipment safe and running with optimal operational efficiency.
Maximizing operating efficiency & minimizing energy costs in your data centers
The energy opportunity every Operations Manager and Engineer should know
Data Centers and Air Filtration
Please use this form to contact us. Required fields are marked with (*).
Click on details for more information. Technical data and specific product features can be found in the e-catalog.