- 11 June 2013
- EHEDG has released new yearbook
The European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) has published their new yearbook 2013/2014. As an active EHEDG member Freudenberg Filtration Technologies is represented with a publication by Dr. Thomas Caesar on "Performance testing of air filters for hygienic environments: Standards and guidelines in the 21st century".
- 30 Apr 2013
- Register now for the "FILTREX Asia" conference in May
The FILTREX Asia conference and exhibition provides an ideal platform for leading filtration specialists to discuss latest trends, new challenges and market developments. Freudenberg Filtration Technologies and its joint-venture partner Japan Vilene Company Ltd. are represented by four experts.
- 10 Apr 2013
- Viledon sinTexx Plus filter cartridges: new and ultra-efficient for minimizing emissions
A corrugated polyester medium with a nanofiber lining from Freudenberg Filtration Technologies protects both humans and machines, and cuts energy costs into the bargain. Installed in Viledon sinTexx filter cartridges, these innovative media achieve optimum values when dealing with fine and difficult-to-handle dust and smoke, they outperform the media used hitherto.
- 10 Apr 2013
- Spring time is high season for pollens - micronAir cabin air filters provide protection
- 18 Mar 2013
- Read our brand new Viledon newsletter (March 2013)
- 18 Mar 2013
- Freudenberg opens new filter site in Chengdu
Freudenberg has opened a new production site in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China. With a total invest of CNY 36 million, the Group will serve the growing demand for automotive filters in Western China and is expanding its global filter production network.
- 12 Mar 2013
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies invests into water and wastewater filtration business
UK-based Aquabio Ltd. with high-performing membrane bioreactor filtration technology joins global filter manufacturer. Freudenberg Filtration Technologies has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Aquabio Limited, with effect from March 1, 2013.
- 30 Jan 2013
- New Viledon product catalogue as diverse as the filter applications
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies publishes the new Viledon product catalogue 2013/2014 with innovative and well-tried filter solutions for industrial air and liquid filtration.
- 30 Jan 2013
- novatexx - More of an art than a nonwoven fabric
What do nonwoven membrane substrates and Berlin’s Arte Luise Kunsthotel have in common? A glimpse through the window in the hotel’s room 422 provides some of the answer: here, since the end of last year, stretched over a removable wooden frame, hangs FacettenAugenBlick (2012), a work by installation artist Ulli Böhmelmann created with Viledon novatexx.
- 18 Dec 2012
- AEO-F certificate for Freudenberg Filtration Technologies
The secure and efficient management of the entire supply chain from manufacturer to end user: That is now a proven fact with the award of EU-wide Authorised Economic Operator certification to Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG for their German locations Weinheim and Kaiserslautern.
- 03 Dec 2012
- Read our brand new Viledon newsletter (December 2012)
- 13 Nov 2012
cooltexx at 12.000 m in height with 0.8 Mach
The Swiss Air Force uses Viledon® cooltexx filter material to collect aerosol samples for radioactivity measurements.
- 8 Oct 2012
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies to set up subsidiary in Russia
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies OOO (OOO Фройденберг Фильтрационные Технологии) will be located in the greater area of Nizhny Novgorod and start of operation is scheduled for beginning of 2013.
- 5 Oct 2012
- Freudenberg receives Blue Competence label from German VDMA
- 20 Aug 2012
- Read our brand new Viledon newsletter (August 2012)
- 15 Aug 2012
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies improves worker safety
Since more than 365 days Freudenberg Filtration Technologies has been accident-free throughout the world and has therefore had an LDI (lost day incident) figure of zero. The LDI figure represents the number of accidents with at least one lost working day per thousand associates.
- 16 May 2012
- Expansion of production network in China
- 12 Apr 2012
- Freudenberg to present nonwovens and filtration solutions in Korea at ANEX
At the ANEX (Asia Nonwoven Exhibiton and Conference) in Seoul, South Korea, between 13-15 June 2012, visitors to stand K3 in Hall 10 will have the chance to share the combined knowledge of five of the world’s leading providers of nonwovens and filtration solutions: Japan Vilene Company, Korea Filtration Technologies, Korea Vilene Company, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies and Freudenberg Nonwovens.
- 5 Mar 2012
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies in India acquires Pyramid Filters Private Limited
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies India Private Limited has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Pyramid Filters Private Limited, with effect from 1st April, 2012.
- 23 Feb 2012
- Read our brand new Viledon newsletter (February 2012)
- 15 Jan 2012
- The Weinheim-based specialists for air quality in surface technology applications will at the PaintExpo 2012 be show-casing energy-efficient, cost-cutting filter concepts
- 14 Dec 2011
- Read our brand new Viledon newsletter (November 2011)
- 07 Nov 2011
- Electric sports car hits the streets with micronAir cabin air filters
The launch of the new Fisker Karma marks the arrival of the world’s first standard production electric luxury car. Freudenberg Filtration Technologies is responsible for providing the car’s clean interior air and high energy efficiency.
- 11 Oct 2011
- The new Viledon product catalogue has arrived
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies’ new 130-page catalogue presents the company’s complete product portfolio and individual service offerings for air and liquids filtration.
- 29 Sep 2011
- New Filter Manufacturing Site in China
- 27 Sep 2011
- Costs for cabin air filters with odor adsorption increase
- Activated carbon prices have risen worldwide
- Harvest failures in southeast Asia and high global demand scarce coconut supplies
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies announces price increases for cabin air filters
- 26 Sep 2011
- Development capacity in China expanded
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies in Suzhou inaugurated its new lab facilities for the development and production of automotive cabin air filters.
- 22 Sep 2011
- Read our brand new Viledon Newsletter (September 2011)
- 7 Sep 2011
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies becomes EHEDG member
The European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) is a consortium of equipment manufacturers, food industries, research institutes as well as public health authorities and was founded in 1989 with the aim to promote hygiene during the processing and packing of food products.
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies helps to achieve the long-term goal of assisting in the prevention of food hygiene problems by the application of hygienic engineering. As EHEDG member we are committed to the highest standards of food safety. In addition, it offers us the opportunity to actively contribute to important developments and to present our perception in the context of the defined EHEDG goals and also to represent them in EHEDG working groups.
- 1 Jun 2011
- Air Filter Energy Efficiency Classification According to EUROVENT 4/11
To make it easier for end-users to select the most energy-efficient air filters, the experts at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies developed an energy classification system already some years ago. Based on the research involved in designing this standard, a new document “EUROVENT 4/11” was recently developed and published by the European Committee of Air Handling and Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers (EUROVENT). This document defi ned a new European energy efficiency classification system for air filters.
- 20 May 2011
- Read the brand new Viledon Newsletter (May 2011)
- 18 May 2011
- Viledon Engineering: A project that was completely to MEGGLE’s taste
What does Freudenberg Filtration Technologies have to do with MEGGLE’s herb butter and pharmaceutical lactose? Well, at least a little. Because we recently designed and built a new filter house for MEGGLE at the firm’s headquarters in Wasserburg (Southern Germany). The handover of the new fi lter house took place just a few weeks ago and represents a nother flagship project for the new “Engineering Projects” business unit, globally established on 1 January this year.
- 1 May 2011
- Spring Time is High Season for Pollens - micronAir Cabin Air Filters Provide Protection
- 25 Feb 2011
- Read the brand new Viledon Newsletter (February 2011)
- 14 Feb 2011
- Viledon presents NEXX Filter bags
Viledon NEXX filter bags are the next generation of surface filters with outstanding advantages compared to traditional filters manufactured from needled felt: Viledon NEXX is much lighter and tougher, lasts significantly longer at lower cost with exceptionally good emission values. Only Viledon NEXX applies the unique Evolon technology.
- 21 Jan 2011
- High standards of air filtration in hospitals and cleanrooms
- 16 Dec 2010
- Viledon hydrotexx 2020 and 2040 - new filter mats made from 100%-food-grade fibers
- 14 Oct 2010
- Micro Fresh Filters to become part of Freudenberg Filtration Technologies
German filter manufacturer expands its presence in Australia by integrating Melbourne based specialist for filter cartridges.
- 31 Aug 2010
- Read The Brand New Viledon Industrial Filtration Newsletter (August 2010)
- 20 Jul 2010
- Two Supplier Awards for Argentinean Automotive Filter Team
Freudenberg Filtration Technologies Argentina received two awards from automotive customers for superior performance in product quality, delivery excellence and a trustworthy partnership.
- 30 Jun 2010
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies wins “Supplier Award 2009” from Nissan Egypt
In recognition of superior filtration performance and excellent service support, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies received the “Nissan Supplier Award 2009” at this year’s Nissan Suppliers Meeting in Egypt.
- 8 Jun 2010
- Viledon launched new TFP 98 Filter Cartridge at PowerGen Europe 2010
- 26 May 2010
- Read the Viledon Industrial Filtration Newsletter (May 2010)
- 26 Apr 2010
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies will showcase the new Viledon TFP 98 depth-loading filter cartridge and a comprehensive range of services at POWER-GEN Europe 2010 in Amsterdam
Weinheim-based air and liquid filtration experts Freudenberg Filtration Technologies will be showing their latest innovations in the field of tur-bomachinery air intake technology in Hall 3, Stand C136 from 8 to 10 June 2010. The company’s new TFP 98 depth-loading filter cartridge with nano filter media technology is intended to achieve top results in high-performance applications, and marks the expansion of Freudenberg Filtra-tion Technologies’ product portfolio within the premium sector.
- 22 Apr 2010
- Fiat to launch 2nd edition of "Green Check-Up Campaign" with major focus on cabin air filters
- 4 Feb 2010
- Get the latest news from Viledon Industrial Filtration
- 23 Nov 2009
Viledon Presents New Energy Efficiency Classification
- 1 Oct 2009
- micronAir® Cabin Air Filters - 20 Years of Ongoing Success Story
- 4 Sep 2009
- Freudenberg filters for the world’s largest cruise ship
- 17 Jun 2009
- tesa to Begin Marketing Fine Dust Filters for Printers
tesa, the manufacturer of selfadhesive system solutions based in Hamburg, and the Weinheim based filter producer Freudenberg Filtration Technologies have embarked on a close cooperative arrangement for marketing of fine dust filters for laser printers, fax machines, and copiers.
- 30 Apr 2009
- Saving Energy with Viledon® Air Filters
- 5 Jan 2009
- Register now for the Viledon® academy 2009 - check dates here
- 1 Jan 2009
- Freudenberg reorganizes filter business