- 12 Mar 2013
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies invests into water and wastewater filtration business
UK-based Aquabio Ltd. with high-performing membrane bioreactor filtration technology joins global filter manufacturer. Freudenberg Filtration Technologies has signed an agreement to acquire the business of Aquabio Limited, with effect from March 1, 2013.
- 31 Jan 2013
- Freudenberg supports the “Year of Air” 2013 with a wide range of initiatives
The EU has designated 2013 as the “Year of Air”. As a global technology leader and a driving force in air, gas and liquid filtration, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies will be introducing a variety of measures and actions to contribute to the success of the campaign.
- 30 Jan 2013
- The new Viledon product catalogue is available
The new Viledon product catalogue 2013/2014 presents a wide range of innovations and tried and tested products for industrial air and liquid filtration.
- 31 Aug 2012
- Viledon sinTexx Plus filter cartridges set a new milestone in emission control technique
With an innovative medium technology, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies has redefined dust removal from smokes produced in welding, cutting and coating processes. Viledon sinTexx Plus filter cartridges made of sine-shaped corrugated polyester nonwovens with a nanofiber lining assure efficacious filtration of ultra-fine, difficult-to-handle dusts and smokes that have to be extracted on the spot.
- 30 July 2012
- Reliable protection against corrosion - new solutions for gas phase filtration
Sensitive systems such as switchgear, compressors, motor controls, data centers and many other types of essential equipment are exposed to constant pollution by contaminant gases. These gases can cause corrosion and thereby inflict considerable damage in the long term.
- 25 July 2012
- Viledon eMaxx Filters - the new generation of cassette filters
Under the name eMaxx Viledon presents new powerful, efficient, economic and resilient cassette filters. The secret to the success of this filter series is the depth of 420 mm.